Favorite Wedding Ceremony Songs to help you plan your wedding music
My son is getting married in a few months and we will be playing this CD. The Ava Maria and Canon in D – speechless – I’m just speechless with the joy it is bringing me.
The gods have blessed you with an incredible talent not only in your hands, but in your heart as well. I can feel love in your music.
How I wish I had found your CD sooner as it would have saved me hours of distress in trying to put together the line up of our wedding music. Tonight, in 15 minutes we put each song in the proper place of our ceremony! So relieved!
Your talent is astounding…thank you for placing your music where those of us who had not heard of you before have now been blessed.
1. Through The Eyes of Love – Hamin
2. Some Enchanted Evening – Rodgers & Hammerstein
3. La Vie en Rose – Louieguy
4. Canon in D – Pachelbel
6. Air from Water Music – Handel
7. Music of the Night (Phantom of the Opera) – Andrew Lloyd Webber
8. 18th Variation on Theme of Paginini – Rachmaninoff
9. Ave Maria – Schubert
10. Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring – J.S. Bach
11. All I Ask Of You (Phantom of the Opera) – Andrew Lloyd Webber
12. Trumpet Voluntary – Clarke
13. Hornpipe (from “Water Music”) – Handel
14. Hawaiian Wedding Song – King
15. Edelweiss (Sound of Music) – Rodgers & Hammerstein