Numbers Connect Music with Spiritual & Mystical Numbers
– There are 12 keys and 12 tones in music (counting the half-steps).
– There were 12 disciples of Christ.
– There were 12 tribes of Israel.
– There were 12 gates of New Jerusalem.
– There are 12 astrological signs.
– The pentatonic (5-note) scale was used in China because because of its link to the cycles and rhythms of the heavens.
Do We Use the phrase”Music of the Spheres” Because Spheres of the Universe Touched?
The ancient Greeks believed that the “music of the spheres” was created when the spheres of the universe bumped into each other. This music was supposedly tied to the very structure of the universe.
The Christian hymn, “This is My Father’s World” says, “All nature sings and ’round me rings, the music of the spheres.”
Music Is a Form of Prayer
Music amplifies prayer, resonating and awakening your sense of God, Higher Power, Universal Mind, or whatever word feels right to you. Music has the power to connect us to our creator. The harmonies of beautiful music can make you aware of the beauty in the universe.
Whether it’s Handel’s “Hallelujah Chorus” or “Amazing Grace” or “Kum-ba-yah”, or modern Christian rock music, or chanting, music connects us with the spiritual world.
Let some harp music awaken you spiritually. https://www.cdbaby.com/cd/heavenlyharp5