Love Pops Up Everywhere
Romantic love is the inspiration for movies, operas, songs and marketing. However, love is everywhere. Think of the phrases, “Love one another,” “I love life,” “I love that song,” and the list could go on and on.
7 Ways to Love Others
1. Accept others, whether you agree with them or not.
2. Treat others with respect.
3. Be happy for others when they have good fortune, win or accomplish something.
4. Forgive others, (even if you don’t want to forget).
5. Show compassion for others. “I’m sorry. Is there anything I can do?” is a very powerful phrase.
6. Be courteous. Motion a driver to go ahead when you’re at a 4-way stop sign, hold open a door for someone, let someone in line ahead of you.
7. Encourage others. Be a cheerleader rather than a doom predictor.
Love Life – Trees, Flowers, Rainbows, Babies, Smiles
There is so much to love about life, and we can choose to focus as much as possible on the beautiful or on the ugly. The song, “What a Wonderful World,” is a good way to use music for falling in love with life. http://heavenlyharpist.com/Healing-from-Harp/15WhatAWonderfulWorld.mp3